3D Character Editor – Smile Game Builder Update 1.8
Yes, it’s true! SmileBoom has released Smile Game Builder‘s awesomest update to date – a 3D Character Editor! – along with a few other updates.
- We’re proud to bring you our newest batch of DLC–the "3D Character Editor". As we stated on our June 23rd press release, those that purchased SMILE GAME BUILDER before the summer sale will get this DLC for free.
- 3D models made with MQO format can now be imported. (Beta Version)
- The main interface of SMILE GAME BUILDER can be edited with an external file. The text will be unofficial, but this feature will enable you to make the UI available in multiple languages.
- In "Edit Game Data" > "Game Terminology", some uneditable words within the games can now be edited.
- Added a new command, "Allow/disallow player from running".
- Added a new command, "Change the Player’s Movement Speed".
- You can now change the display location of windows for shops, inns and choices from the event panels.
I will be showcasing the 3D Character Editor this week (probably as Sunday’s regular slot), as well as its other updates.