This is another experiment with animated graphics sequencing in Smile Game Builder, this time with a door.
This uses 30 frames, which is a bit too much, so ideally in between 8 and 12 frames is sufficient.
This is a continuation tutorial of my previous Tips & Tricks (#29) video on Chests.
Some of these techniques are simple and straightforward, but (as I mentioned in Part 1) this is intended as a comprehensive guide, based mostly on the Complete Chests Tutorial I did for RPG Maker.
The subjects covered are:
- (11) Multiple Keys to Locked Chests
- (12a) Evading Traps
- (12b) Disarming Traps
- (13) Respawning Chests
- (14) Defeat All Monsters
- (15) Count # Chests Opened
- (16a) Teleportation Chest (Portkey)
- (16b) Teleportation Chest (Apparition)
- (17a) Chest Blocked by Fire
- (17b) Chest Blocked by Ice
- (18) Magically Sealed Chest
I’m taking a break from the Chests Tutorial for a while, but will revisit it in the future. For next week’s update, I may return to the Crafting system, but it depends on several factors, including SGB updates and whatever inspiration strikes between now and then.